SUZANNE B. SIMPSON,
M.ED., LPC, BCC
“My central mission in life is to help those experiencing hurts in relationships live healthy in mind, body, and spirit. When Christ does the healing, there is freedom from emotional bondage and you are able to live a more joy-filled life.”
• Counseling in a mental health hospital for chemical dependency and eating disorders
• Developed a clinical nutrition practice in Dallas, Texas working with immune stress related symptoms
• Result coaching for multiple years with Anthony Robbins International
• Over 30 years experience counseling in agencies and private practice in Littleton and Dallas, Texas
- Splankna Level I & II and Masters Level (see the menu for Christian counseling)
- Transformational Inner Heart Healing Prayer & The Immanuel Approach
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
Over the past several years, I have contributed to several non-profits in the Denver area: Pomegranate Place, The Enlightened Foundation, Streets Hope, and Living Free Ministry. In addition to a workbook I published, Winning the Inner Game, I am a recently published author of the book Lost & Restored: The Father’s Love that Heals Hearts.
• Toastmasters International
• Co-founder of a Christian coaches’ network in Colorado
I live with my husband Les and dog Sadie in the Littleton area. We enjoy the arts, learning, watercolor painting, cooking gluten-free, and traveling to historical sites, and love the great outdoors here in Colorado.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATION
- Licensed Professional Counselor in Colorado since 1999
- Qualified Heart Sync Minister
- Qualified Prophetic Heart Healing Minister
- Certified Clinical Nutrition training
- Board Certified Coach
Renewed life counseling
I get excited to see people emotionally liberate themselves when they clear out the emotional barriers in the way of having healthy minds and bodies. This passion was fueled by struggles in my own journey. I grew up as an over-achiever in a doctor’s family. I pushed myself from giving too much outwardly thus my life became out of balance with my health failing. My Christian faith, and my curiosity about healing modalities spurred an inner journey toward a holistic approach.
Suzanne has a practice in Littleton, which is convenient to Highlands Ranch, Golden, Denver, Lakewood, Centennial, and Wheat Ridge. Additionally, I provide long-distance services through Zoom, Skype and remote counseling.
Suzanne has gained knowledge and expertise in many healing methods that will unleash people more quickly and effectively. The practices she uses will release repressed emotions so one can find optimum health and wellness through integrating the mind, body, and spirit. Her areas of specialty are working with self-esteem, addictions, eating disorders, depression and anxiety, health-related issues, and relationship discord. For over 30 years, she has seen hundreds of people overcome obstacles and begin to see their lives thrive! Prior to this work, she was in the retail field as a buyer and trainer leading personal development workshops.
Suzanne is passionate about helping her clients connect to the relationship within themselves that was either never developed or lost. She draws from her Christian background to unleash those who are feeling overwhelmed and tired of the traditional approach to talking rather than genuine spiritual healing. She considers herself an empath and highly sensitive person (HSP) who has overcome many health-related issues. She discovered the emotional roots of her own healing and shares from her background and experiences.
Watch over your heart with all diligence, for from it flows the springs of life. ~Proverbs 4:23, NASB
Please use this form to contact me to schedule a Free Initial Discovery Session, or for any other inquiries.
Near Simms and Ken Caryl Littleton, CO 80127